Kim Kardashian recounts new details abou

ymakerpi8d

Kim Kardashian recounts new details abou

One of the biggest mysteries surrounding the O.J. Simpson trial revolves around the murder weapon. To this day, authorities have been unable to locate the knife that was believed to Marco Belinelli Jersey be used in the killings of Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman. Over the past 22 years, there have been several conspiracy theories that have emerged surrounding the knife. One of the most famous -- and unproven -- involves Robert Kardashian and a mysterious bag that may or may not have contained the murder weapon. On June 13, 1994, the day after the murders, Kardashian took a Louis Vuitton garment bag from Simpson's residence.here's the bag Robert Kardashian was seen carrying outside of OJ's house after the murders Cristina Everett (@cristinaeverett) When the bag was eventually introduced into evidence during the trial in March 1995, it was empty. However, in 1995 that it was "bulging" when Kardashian left Simpson's home on June 13. To this day, Ron Goldman's dad, Fred, believes that whatever was in the bag would've convicted Simpson."That evidence would have convicted 'the killer,'" Fred told . The Goldmans claimed that Kardashian only joined Simpson's legal team to testify at the trial. Robert Kardashian's famous daughter, Kim, is well aware of all of these rumors, and she took some time to try and clear them up during a . "I know people said at the time that my dad joined Simpson's defense team so Drew Eubanks Jersey he couldn't be called as a witne s, because he had that Louis Vuitton bag that supposedly had the murder weapon and stuff like that, but that bag was sitting at my dad's house," Kim said. "I remember I went through it. The news was like, 'Where is this Louis Vuitton bag?' And I'm like, 'Oh, it's upstairs.'" Kim, who was 13 at the time, says that curiosity eventually got the best of her and she "totally" went through the bag. LaMarcus Aldridge Jersey So was there a murder weapon in it? Nope. "Just toiletries and clothes and golf clothes. Just random stuff. I'm pretty sure it's, like, still in -- probably in my dad's storage," Kim said. There you go, mystery solved. Although Robert Kardashian, who , was never asked about the mysterious bag during the trial (he didn't testify), he was asked about the bag with Barbara Walters. "I went to O.J.'s house just to support him," Kardashian said in 1996. "I just was standing there when he pulled up and walked right in." Simpson had a garment bag because he had just arrived back in Los Angeles after spending the night in Chicago. Apparently, one of Simpson's a sistants was trying to figure out what to do with the bag, per the ABC report. "I was raised to be a gentleman, I walked over and I said, 'Let me hold that for you,'" Kardashian said. "And then I walked up to the policeman standing guarding Rockingham and I said, 'I have Mr. Simpson's luggage.' And he said, 'You can't come in.' I said, 'But it's his luggage will you take it?' And he said, 'No, you can't come in.'" Dejounte Murray Jersey Police searched the bag before it came into his po se sion, Robert Kardashian said in the interview. "The bag was sitting, lying open in Mr. Simpson's bedroom in my home," Robert said. "The police were here, searched his room and the bag was lying open, just the way it was when he left." Robert also added in the interview that the police could have seized po se sion of the bag "at any time." "The police could have taken it the bag at any time. They Quinndary Weatherspoon Jersey never sought to do so," Robert said. "In fact when we turned it into the court nine months later they still never did any tests to see if there was blood. I don't believe they really wanted to know the answer. I think it was better to leave speculation. And to let the public think there was something sinister about these bags."
xenthias

Re: Kim Kardashian recounts new details abou

xenthias

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
xenthias

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт